We know public media
Our Agency Services, Technology Solutions, and Loyalty & Incentives divisions provide more than 230 television and radio stations with a single team for seamless fundraising strategy and implementation.
- Allegiance Group serves stations of all sizes, in all parts of the country and all licensee types.
- Our team of fundraising strategists brings a varied mix of individual giving experience from both inside and outside of public media, so you can be sure that we have the right expertise for the job.
- With dozens of clients of all sizes in every part of the country. We know what works and what does not. As such, we can provide you with a fresh outlook and offer recommendations grounded in best practices culled from our experience working with stations and other non-profits around the country.
- With 170+ staff members, Allegiance Group brings our public media clients a vast array of services and talent not usually offered by typical fundraising agencies.
We don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach
We understand that your station is unique and needs programs tailored to your specific goals. We work hard to tailor our strategy, services and products to meet the individual needs of each station.
- CRM fundraising software developed for public media
- Strategy and planning
- Direct mail
- Digital marketing
- Website and app development
- User experience, brand strategy, & design
- Analytics and insights
- Loyalty and incentive programs
Our vast public media experience uniquely positions us to provide custom solutions that best fit your situation through sound budgeting, planning and strategy, engaging creative, smart file segmentation, top-notch production, and insightful results analysis.
At Allegiance Group, our goal is to help you raise the money you need to fund your mission – today and for years to come.
We connected with the Allegiance Team, and they just got us. They saw what makes us unique in the Colorado market and the opportunities for our program. They brought an expertise in technology that helped us develop an integrated approach to tap into digital opportunities, while also revamping our direct mail program.
As a client of Allegiance for over 9 years, KUSC/KDFC has had the pleasure of working with a team who truly care and understand what is important to our business. Attention to detail, accuracy, design, and overall execution have always been -- and continue to be -- a vital asset. I have and will continue to recommend my associates to Allegiance Group.
As a public media station, you always must stay “top of mind” with your donors. And, the best way to do that is to use the multiple tools available in your tool box. With Allegiance Group’s support, we expanded our multi-faceted campaigns, adding robust digital and email programs in addition to texting campaigns, in support of our membership mailings, resulting in our best fundraising year ever in FY21!