Collection and Use of Information
When you visit our site, we may collect several different types of information for various purposes to improve your experience.
While using our site, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name/Last Name
- Phone Number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may collect Personal Data from you when you:
- Respond to company marketing;
- Enter cases for support;
- Ask for assistance with fundraising projects;
- Attend industry conferences;
- Use the services through this Website including: Fundraising Strategy, Direct Response Mail, Digital Fundraising, Donor Management Software, Corporate Traffic Software, Fundraising Services including staff augmentation and Fundraising Consulting Services, Loyalty and Incentive Management for Benefit Programs;
- Choose to provide us with additional information.
We may use your Personal Data to connect you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Site Usage Data
We may also collect information on how you access and use the site (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as:
- the number of visitors to this Website;
- the websites from which visitors enter or leave this Website;
- the pages visitors visit while on this Website;
- the length of these visits;
- the names of the visitors’ Internet service providers and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- the visitors’ browser information;
- the speed of the visitors’ connections; and
- the search terms used to find this Website, as applicable.
We also use technology that helps us compile aggregated statistics about our users and their use of the Website. This Aggregated Information does not contain any Personal Data and is used for improving the Website and the tools on the Website (including improvements to the recommendation engine), aggregated reports, benchmarking and other marketing purposes. Aggregated Information cannot be traced back to specific users by third parties other than third parties who are acting as our agents. We may contract with third parties to compile these aggregated statistics for us.
Tracking and Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
Disclosure of Information
With Our Business Partners. We generally may share your Personal Information with our business partners.
- Mail VERIFICATION and Validation,
- Direct Response Mail Production Vendors,
- Digital Fundraising Vendors,
- Premium Fulfillment Vendors,
- Payment Processing Vendors.
We may share Non-Personal Information of visitors to this Website to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Choices about Your Personal Data
We want to keep your Personal Data accurate. You may contact us regarding requesting a change to or to update the Personal Data you have provided.
Sales = 844-858-7654
Agency Services = 508-202-4009
Loyalty & Incentives = 800-423-7645
3064 49thSt South
Fargo, ND, 58104
Allegiance Group may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Allegiance Group;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the Public;
- Protect against legal liability.
Links to Third-Party Sites, Content and Resources
We use web analytics programs to collect information. We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you through these programs.
Google Analytics Data Security
Data security is implemented through physical, administrative and technical safeguards we put in place and operational procedures we follow to protect Personal Information. We protect your transactions involving Personal Information over the Internet using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We restrict access to your Personal Information in our database to our authorized employees, our agents and certain of our authorized partners.
We actively monitor our Website for unauthorized activity and will notify affected users upon confirmation of any compromise or unauthorized access sensitive information obtained from our Website.
Allegiance Group uses technical and organizational security precautions to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons.
This Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect any Personal Information from visitors under the age of 13 online through this Website. If you think that we have collected Personal Information from a visitor under the age of 13, please contact us.